There is an easy-to-use online tool for checking the performance of the solar panel of the Ranos dB in your region. Below, you will find the link to this tool. There you can read the necessary steps to make the calculations of solar power production in your own city or region.
Please follow the next steps:
- Select your geolocation on the map at the right.
- Select OFF-GRID in the middle.
- Fill out:
- Solar radiation database: PVGIS-CMSAF
- Installed peak PV power [Wp]: 9,2 Wp
- Battery capacity [Wh]: 72 Wh
- Discharge cutoff limit [%]: 40%
- Consumption per day [Wh]: 0,17 W
- Upload consumption dataSlope [°]: 35°
- Azimuth [°]: 0°
- Click on the button “Visualize results” to see the power production and battery performace of the solar panel in your region. Results appear underneath the webpage.