What type of USB cable do I need to connect my phone to the Ranos dB?

Posted on: 04/08/2019 | By: Gertjan de Vries

You need a USB-B male to whichever USB connector your (Android) mobile phone is using. Currently, the most commonly used one is the C male or Micro-B male.

A USB-B male to USB-C and Micro-B male cable is included.

    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop